Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Correction

Since my reputation as a reputable blogger might suffer if I do not correct errors, I need to let you know that the main street in Provincetown is Commercial St., not Commerce St.
Tomorrow we are off to Woods Hole. That is all.

I am writing this from Woods Hole, and I must say whoever is responsible for editing this blog prior to publication should be fired because another error has been detected by my keen eagle eyes. In Provincetown, we ate at the Front Street Restaurant, not the Front Room. When I find the incompetent person who is supposedly editing this blog, I shall put them on display in the town square in stocks so that he may receive the ridicule he so richly deserves from the worthy citizens of Woods Hole.

The incompetence of this blog's so called editor is becoming infuriating. The sentence in the above paragraph, "When I find the incompetent person who is supposedly editing this blog, I will put THEM........citizens of Woods Hole" has a fatal grammatical error: "them" should be "him". I have remedied this intolerable situation by ordering a copy of "Voyages In English". It is coming next day air and the cost of the book and the express shipping will be deducted from the editor's meager salary. The editor will not be allowed to eat or go to bed until the exercises on antecedent agreement have been completed with no errors. One more error and the editor will be summarily fired and will need to hitch hike back to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment